The Take2 Guide to Lost is ready. Download a 400 page sample NOW August 06 2015, 0 Comments
Over 50 contributors ask and answer all your questions in this ultimate eBook compendium of Televisions most iconic series.
Each Chapter and Guide is made up of multiple associated articles from established reviewers and academics, award-winning sci-fi authors and lay writers who became catalysts for an incredible community of like Lost-lovers.
The ’Ending’ Chapter alone has over 30 articles, opinions and insights to further tantalize your perspective.
The Episode Guide is a definitive resource of over 350 articles with at least two reviews of each episode, one being an immediate reaction and one coming from a contextual perspective … as well as synopses, tidbits and a comprehensive archive of intertextual references within each episode.
Other Chapters include;
- Cast and Characters which gives an incite to the characters role in the overall drama … as well provide juicy titbits about the actors careers;
- Mythology, which includes posts on the Smoke Monster, DHARMA, the Frozen Donkey Wheel, and how religion was reflected on the series;
- Philosophy, ranging from scholarly but accessible posts on the philosophy and philosophers referenced in the show, to a post on how the series affected one writer's personal philosophy;
- Structure, including discussions on the flashback/forward/sideways, the DHARMA stations, and a physicist's explanation of the science of time travel;
- Interviews with the showrunners and writers throughout the lifetime of the series.
and much much more.
Take 2 Guide to Lost - The Ultimate Compendium - goes on sale on September 18, 2015. It will be on-sale at Amazon, iBookstore, Google Books, Kobo, Nook and at our own dedicated book store.
The sample download is over 400 pages. It contains the full first Chapter, a sample of the Cast and Character Guide, the Introduction and the Index for all the other Chapters … and the complete Season 1 of the Episode Guide.
It can be downloaded from
About Take2 Publishing
Take2 Publishing is a specialist compilation publisher dedicated to the digital space.
Its books are made up of already-published articles, whether they are found on-line, or from books, magazines and newspapers, paying particular attention to the wonderful writings, their authors and sites, that at the moment are not getting anywhere near the attention they deserve.
All Take2 books must maintain a traditional linear narrative in form, not necessarily of time and place, but of ideas and opinion and be imbued with one overriding primary directive … to add substance to the discourse on the subject.
It is not just a dedicated publisher of books as ‘bits and bytes’, but is also one of the world’s first virtual publishers. Although centered in New York, Take2 Publishing employs editors, copy editors, researchers and more in cities all over the world, including New York, London, Melbourne, Tel-Aviv, Kiev, St Louis, San Diego, Los Angeles … and many more.
All Take2 books are published in all recognized digital formats and are available at all key eBook retail sites including Amazon, Google Books, Kobo, Nook Press and Apple’s iBookstore.
Take2 Publishing also maintains its own online retail store for direct purchases in all formats.